Monday, February 11, 2013

A Valentine's Day Mini-Session with Victoria

This was a very special session for me since Victoria is my niece. When I was reviewing these pictures I just couldn't believe how mature she looked. I swear she was just a baby yesterday. Although I am sad to see her cutesy baby face begin to fade, she is becoming such a stunning lady! And I love that I am not only her aunt these days, but also a friend. I enjoy the conversations we share and the little secrets she whispers only to me when her mom is in the other room. 


 
One of the other things I love about my niece is watching her with my daughter. She is so caring and gentle with her. I used to think that it would have been better if they were closer in age, but just watching Victoria look after Emily and cheer her on as she tried to roll over, tried to crawl, and now trying to get the courage to take her first steps, I wouldn't want it any other way.













So of course I needed to take a few pictures of the two of them together!

<3
cg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...